A few weeks ago I gave some examples of my recent successes with magic (or “intention manifestation”). The method I was using had three basic steps:
- Make sure you really want it.
- Believe it can realistically happen.
- Feel the gratitude for it.
A simple method, and some good results can be achieved with it. I gave four examples in my previous post, in which I generated some quick cash, repelled mosquitoes, improved my performance at pool (and caused my opponent’s performance to suffer), and located my lost beard trimmer. In this post I’ll share some other recent successes, and discuss in some detail the question of what it means to really want something, which extends into the areas of the collective subconscious, dueling wizards, free will, and — what the heck! — the role of the Twin in mythology. Continue reading “What Do You Really Want?: Magic and the Collective Subconscious”
In 2008 I turned some kind of corner in magic / intention manifestation (whatever you want to call it), and got markedly better at it. The technique I developed then is not suitable for manifesting thousands of dollars or a house (in my experience, that takes sustained meditation paired with sustained action), but I’ve had some successes that blew me away nevertheless. Gather ’round, and I’ll let you in on the secret…
How to Do It
It’s a three-step process.
1. Make sure you really want it. You don’t actually have to be specific about every detail, you don’t have to have a clear picture in your mind, or any of that; what you need is a very clear, simple, positive desire uncluttered by any doubts. This can be tricky, because sometimes you have hidden doubts. I’ll give some examples below.
2. Believe it can realistically happen. This can be kind of hard, depending on what it is you’re trying to manifest, and what your level of faith is. But if you don’t believe it’s possible… well, it won’t be. It is easier to practice on more believable stuff first.
3. Get yourself to believe that what you want is, in fact, about to happen and wrap yourself in the gratitude and happiness that you’re about to receive it. I found it’s very helpful to say to myself, “I’m so grateful that X is about to happen!” I repeat this a few times and imagine the feeling… And then I really am feeling it.
Now, watch it happen!
Below are four examples of this technique in action.
Continue reading “Step By Step Magic: Simple Intention Manifestation”