At the kind invitation of Slade, the remarkable editor of Shift Your Spirits e-zine, I wrote up a summary of this “How to Choose a Religion” series. Slade did an amazing job formatting it; you should check out his version just to view his artistry in giving the article stunning visual impact.
The series here at Druid Journal is not yet done, but the summary at Shift Your Spirits covers all the basic ground that I will go over here. I’ll be taking the main points of that summary and expanding on them considerably over the next several weeks. Therefore, if you need to pick a religion and your situation is urgent, I strongly advise you to go on over and check it out.
Links to other Posts in this series: How to Choose a Religion I: Intro
- How to Choose a Religion I: Intro
- How to Choose a Religion IV: Why Be Religious?
- How to Choose a Religion V: Common Pitfalls: Community, Fear
- “Shift Your Spirits” Undergoing a Spirited Shift
- How to Choose a Religion II: Definition of Religion
- Drawing Cards – Storyboarding the Tarot
- How to Choose a Religion VII: Languages of Spirit
Subscribe Via Email
Sign up to receive Druid Journal posts directly in your inbox, and never miss an article. Philosophy, spirituality, insight, inspiration, meditation, connection, nature, and the ancient world.Click here to subscribe.